Thursday, July 11, 2013

Logo for Dutch Slot Machine Website - $37 - 48 Hours - PayPal


I need a logo for my Dutch slot machine website called NederlandseGokkasten.nl which means Dutch Slot Machines. The logo should illustrate slot machines and I like when the logos look modern and polished.

The colors of the logo should be the same colors that you have in the Dutch flag. If you do not know what color are in the Dutch flag then go to http://images.google.com.

The name of the site also needs to be included in the logo. Do not make the logo to big in height instead use width more because I have more space in the header in width than in height.

The contest ends in 48 hours from now and I will be contacting the winning logo designer immediately over PM and payment will also be done immediately over PayPal. All questions and entries need to be posted in the thread. Do not PM me.

YOUR COMMENT